Sent: Monday, October 29, 2007 9:59 PM
Subject: Re: [pygame] Making A Module

On 10/29/07, Greg Ewing <greg.ewing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Also -- what's with all the exclamation marks? Do you like
to write your comments comic-book style or something? :-)
I do! :-)

I've had problems with.pyc files, where I've made a nice module, tested it, decided to move it to another folder, and found that no matter how many times I changed it, the program still ran as before.  Apparently, Python prefers .pyc files in the current directory to un-compiled source in another.  That's caused me lots of trouble lots of times.

Ian