Re: [pygame] Making A Module

On Oct 29, 2007, at 10:15 PM, RR4CLB wrote:

Yes, I like the marks for my screen reader program pronounces and emphasizes it, so I use them.

Now the other thing I now remember reading about the Module/ Name Space thing and when getting the error I immediately went to add it. For up until then I had not gotten that error.

I was not sure what was going on at first since when I first tested them I was not sure where to locate them.

But all the comments helped. After just reading one I got back into understanding what was going on. The problem when reading and so much documentation it is scattered around. It just takes time to collect and absorb them. Tomorrow I will probably delete all the functions and have them in the class. For those functions need throwing out! Then add the ship class...key class then image class

As an aside, I'll think you'll find people can answer your questions much more effectively if you post an example of the code that is not working (or at least the relevant parts or a minimal example) plus the error message including the traceback with your initial question. I'm happy to help, but it's hard for me to tell if I'm really helping at all without more specifics.

-Casey