Re: [pygame] pygame on iPhone

René Dudfield wrote:

there is a port of SDL to iphone which hasn't been made public yet
because of the NDA.

The other issue is they ban virtual machines... like python.

I'm quite disgusted by Apple's whole approach to the iPhone,
and because of it, I currently have little interest in buying
an iPhone or attempting any iPhone development. The restrictive
atmosphere would just suck all the fun out of it for me.

My recommendation is to forget about the iPhone and get behind
Android instead. And let Apple know clearly why you're doing it.
Maybe if they see that they're turning large numbers of their
friends into enemies, they'll rethink their attitude. Or maybe
losing enough iPhone sales to Google phones will do it. Perhaps.

--
Greg