Re: [pygame] Watch for problems building pygame.transform on non-Windows operating systems.

I forgot to mention, fixed (hopefully) in rev 1662-1663. All gcc in OS X requires is that an aliased function name in an object file can be overridden by a real function in another file. It's a simple fix that doesn't break anything.

Lenard

Brian Fisher wrote:
The thing I sent is a gcc error that is preventing it rev 1661 from building on Mac, it's not a warning...
see here: http://thorbrian.com/pygame/builds.php

so I guess what I'm asking is this something that needs fixing?