Re: [pygame] Watch for problems building pygame.transform on non-Windows operating systems.

Hi Brian,

It means that the OS X gcc compiler is unhappy with a function alias I created. So I made it the weak alias it wants for its ELF object file. The 'weak' option generates a warning in MinGW, but is otherwise ignored. Since Windows Pygame builds use a precompiled scale_mmx32 it is not a problem.

Lenard

Brian Fisher wrote:
From a mac OS X 10.5 (Intel) build 12 minutes ago from my build farm:
scale_mmx32.c:451 last rev: 1658:lenard
ERROR:only weak aliases are supported in this configuration
So what does that tell you?