Re: [pygame] Pyggy Awards are Go, Almost

Well im working on a utility/tool which allows u to make animations.
But it is not restricted to just animation. As it progresses it will allow u to create applications also. And all this will be given to my app as a
zip bundle.

Its still under construction and I am experimenting with pygame. Previously I tried with SDL and lua but had some major issues on Windows, so I am now trying out pygame.

The project link is http://code.google.com/p/openanimator/ and
http://sourceforge.net/projects/openanimator/

So will it be qualified for Pyggy ?

-Abhinav