Re: [pygame] Pyggy Awards are Go, Almost

ok

On Thu, Oct 23, 2008 at 4:31 PM, Charlie Nolan <funnyman3595@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I think you're missing the point of the competition.  It's
specifically for games that were previously entered in PyWeek.  Your
tool could be used by a Pyggy game, but can't compete on its own.
-FM

--

Jimmy Buffett  - "Indecision may or may not be my problem."