Re: [pygame] Closing issue 211 with big-endian CPU test

Hi,

Interesting. I didn't know you could do that ( and that, and that).

Thanks for the information.

By the way, the webhooks can be added through the bitbucket admin interface. Any of the admins can add them in there.

Am I able to add other users to the launchpad pygame team? I'd probably want a separate "pygame Robot" user which is able to upload to launchpad repos+PPAs.

I think for now, the code is building and all but one test is running. For me, this is enough for now. I'll concentrate on fixing the failing test in the lib/compat.py and getting a qemu build going. I have a mate running a freebsd PPC laptop that might be able to give pygame a build... I'll see how that goes. According to him the more recent debian/ubuntu releases don't work so well, so he had to change to freebsd.

best,