Re: [pygame] Pyzzle-0.1 is online

Thanks for putting it up on the pygame site,
its nice to see my little project up there.

Yeh I agree that slower transitions are a must.
Slower transitions could be implemented with a complete mouse click
detection function.
But to be true to the Myst/Riven interface more advanced transitions are
required.
The two main ones are: sliding the images for left/right/up/down movement
and fading the images in and out.

The truth is that i never liked myst or Rivens alternative transitions but
thats just my opinion. There now on the things to do list.

Yeh I also agree with using image cursors. I was going to implement them but
the programming looked a little tricky so there on the things to do list.
B&W cursors will do for now.

I never really consided 7th guest style transitions but pyzzle could be
easily converted to handle them. For MadTV we are considering using them for
important areas of the game, but thats for the future.

My proirty for pyzzle-0.11 is
fast transitions fixed
mpg implemation
game objects introduction

after that ill deal with the advanced game trasntions, image cursors and
smarter menu implemation with PyUI.

Thanks
Andy