Re: [pygame] movie flip/update

Ya i can easily get the window ID in linux at least with xwininfo, but my
problem is if I want to make buttons around an embeded mplayer window it
just gets overwritten.. so thats why I wanted to look into the second
surface idea which I guess I need to read into since I have no clue what
it is. I'm still fairly new to pygame

Mike