Re: [pygame] using opengl in pygame?

On Thu, 24 Jun 2004, Jasper Phillips wrote:

>> Good luck with your project! I've always loved strategy games, so some
>> discussions about those on this list wouldn't be too bad. :) What kind of
>> networking solution do you have?
>
>Thanks, I hope it comes off well!  Still a long haul until I'm done however.
>I'm avoiding talking much about my game until it nears completion, as I
>don't want to get forgotten in the sea of mediocre and unfinished games.
>I'd much rather come out guns blazing (well, as much as one man shop can!)
>
>For networking I use Twisted, which works nicely.  I've stumbled across a
>couple of bugs, but it's good stuff.  Certainly worlds better than socket
>programming!

A late reply to this post...

Anyway, how have your experiments with Twisted worked out? Still using it?
Would you recommend it? I've always been a bit against the way that
Twisted is a bit like "do it my way or no way" and prefers to steal the
main loop and delegate your game/app to just a small plugin in the Twisted
Framework (with a capital F). :)

--

             Gravity is a habit that is hard to shake off.
                                              -- Terry Pratchett, Small Gods