[pygame] GUIs

The original code had "return" instead of sys.exit. I have done a fair amount of python coding, but all of it it on UNIX systems via emacs. Not used the windows programming at all.

Back to my other question - I found some SDL theme code called aedGUI in C++. My origial idea was just to port the drawing/slider code to python, butthat it ought to be possible to use this directly from Python/PyGame. I need to read up a bit on interfacing C++ libraries with python - but maybe someone out there can give me a few tips?

Here is a basic question - I am going to need a compiler, aren't I?

Ben