Re: [pygame] PyGame slowdown

On Tue, Sep 27, 2005 at 07:51:45PM +0100, Michael Sparks wrote:
> On Tuesday 27 September 2005 00:20, Rene Dudfield wrote:
> > I have no idea what he was doing without seeing his code.
> >
> > 23fps for a 2D game is not unheard of on a slow machine.
>
> Also, even the best Hollywood film is 24 fps. (Sometimes, an interesting
> alternative way of viewing this)

Getting a little off topic here, but am I the only one who is bothered
by the low frame rate of all movies? Whenever I go to the theater, I can
really see it, especially in action sequences with high-contrast objects
moving across the screen. I feel like I am watching a really cheap
crappy monitor (a really really big cheap crappy monitor that I paid
$10 plus the price of popcorn to see)

---
Bob the Hamster