Re: [pygame] Re: PyGame slowdown

Jason wrote:

Agree with you 100% on this.

I've programmed a few games in Blitz and .Net and it seemed the rage to get over 100FPS. Thing is, the screen you're watching doesn't change 100 times a second so what's the point!? So long as you get in about 60-75FPS then I think it's satisfactory.

100 FPS since it means that people with slower or misconfigured hardware are more likely to get acceptable results. Developers often have nicer machines than their target audience.

-Jasper