Re: [pygame] Python and Pygame Beginner and Win32 API

Hi!

    I have looked at this and it goes around-around but having an example, a layout, and all the needed variables and such in a list is what I need. I could not find them there.

    This is so I get the form or layout correctly when using these things in a game.

    The format to layout a button on a screen. The format to layout a combo box on a screen, window. The format or layout in making a list.

    These are what I need at the moment so I can get a better understanding how to layout things inside a given window. For it seems that everything is very wordy and never gets to the point immediately. Examples are the best and can not find them.

    I am using Python 2.5 at the moment. Loaded all the latest for both Python and Pygame. Now I just have to learn stuff which is easy to do in HTML, but for Python not as easy. Placing buttons and lists on a page and getting the data when selected. Things needed for the game I am writing, transferring over from Java Script. Where buttons and such have an easy format.

        Bruce

Have you tried:

http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/docs/ActivePython/2.4/pywin32/
PyWin32.HTML

If you are writing a gui application though, you might want to
consider a higher level cross platform api, such as wxpython.

hth,

-Casey