[pygame] Tutorial... GUI

Hi!

    I have asked about tutorials and a good explanation on how to place a button or radial button on a page and I can not seem to find a good explanation or location to clearly give those examples. I was given a reference to GUI's and that to was hard to figure out, especially for a blind user. The format is not very user friendly.

    I have loaded on my computer is Window OS version Python 2.5 and it has stuff on TK and TCL and I do know that the SDL commands work. It just does not tell me how to turn it on, the editors...

    But my issue is how to install one or 2 buttons on a page for command entry or selection in a game that is not totally free running. I am transporting my game so it can be user controlled so that any action given does wait for the result. Just like a commander is giving orders and those orders are applied after the command is entered.

    Granted most gamers like fast action stuff, but blind users cannot unless lots of sound embedded, which might be a future game for me to write.

    But at the moment I want to know how to have some buttons on a page, radial button for a selection list of commands so the game can have some user input, not just mouse clicks. If someone has used these in the past it would be nice to have a copy with good commenting on how it works and why stuff is used.

    So please send me a copy if someone has it.

    It would be nice, and I may have to write it myself in the future, tutorials for all of these kinds of questions. A tutorial that is set up just like the format used at the W3 school. I have provided the link to the Index page to let you see what I mean. The tutorials always explain the commands, then even give an example or 2 or 3 to show how it works, how it is used, and the display of the results if a display is in fact the result.

W3 Tutorials Index Page
http://www.w3schools.com/default.asp
        Bruce