Re: [pygame] Question - Comparing strings

You guys bring up a point I have been meaning to ask somewhere with
good python coders. I need a mentor/tutor for python. I have a program
that is badly written (It works with no known bugs though) and I need
someone with a big club to help we clean it up and become a better
python programmer at the same time. What really messes me up is OOP. I
was at one time far in the past a good programmer.
Any takers? Just let me know off list.
Thanks lots!

--
Douglas E Knapp