Re: [pygame] pygame parachute and inconsistent interned sting state - but only on Slackware 13.0 32 bit

hi,

to debug it, people would need some code to try and reproduce it.

Do example programs work?
eg.
python -m pygame.examples.chimp

Have you run it with gdb?  Is there a stack trace?
$ gdb python
(gdb) run main.py
(gdb) where

cheers,