Re: [pygame] pygame parachute and inconsistent interned sting state - but only on Slackware 13.0 32 bit

Hi,

thanks for all that testing!

if you could type 'where' after your program crashes in gdb, that
shows a stack trace(or attempts to show a stack trace).  That should
show us where the problem is.

Another one you could try is this:
    python -m pygame.tests.__main__

Are you using any other modules apart from pygame?  Since pygame
displays that error message, even though the crash is caused by other
modules.

cheers,