Re: [pygame] pygame parachute and inconsistent interned sting state - but only on Slackware 13.0 32 bit

I guess the next step is to try and put print debugging in.

You start by putting a few print statements in, and see where it gets
up to.  Then you refine until you get really close to it... doing a
binary search of your source until you find the place/places that make
it crash.

cheers,