Re: [pygame] "Pyttle.net"?

Well, this is something we had an issue with in GMR.
Not everyone can "host" a game, if you have a router like mine is it is quite nearly impossible to create a server that others can connect to.
The way we planned to do it in GMR, was to have people create their own server, and register it with the master server.
The master server in turn would check to ensure the game server was really visible, then load up it's data (game, version, max users/games, password, etc.) and provide that to people wanting to use the service.

You could do this via irc, but I think a simple PB solution would be simpler and more extensible. But if you make this up and it takes off we'll definitely at least support it in GMR :)