Re: [pygame] Native PyGame method for automatically scaling inputs to a surface resolution?

Mac Ryan wrote:

However, I think I'm thinking "object orientation" here, and if I am
correct, pygame is coded in regular C. ???

Pygame surfaces are Python objects, which are very much
object-oriented -- it would be entirely feasible to have
a subclass of Surface supporting transformations, and to
implement it in C.

However, more would be required than just creating this
new class. All the drawing functions in the draw and
gfxdraw modules would also need to be modified to know
about this class and behave appropriately.

--
Greg