Re: [pygame][website] A different approach to a new website

I'm with Diliup here. The pygame site can link to informative sites.

There's nothing to stop someone just going ahead and doing it and others adding suggestions. Maybe an overwhelmingly superb site mught become the redirected, official site, but I guess that would depend on general consensus that it is worth doing. I've made official sites for organisations before and when the functionality desired doesn't match the functionality given there are bad feelings all around. It is better to just go ahead and do it then tell everyone about it, asking for input. If it suits then everybody will be happy.

I'd say go for it Alex. If you post here about it regularly I'm sure you'll get lots of cool material for it.

Best wishes,

    - Miriam

DiliupG wrote:
leave the old pygame site alone and build any amount of new ones. We will all visit everyone according to our need. Aren't there hundreds of Python sites?