Re: [school-discuss] killer apps, ISO files and introduction

hello every one

i am here in india have started  a prograamme educational software
awareness programme

need your valuable advice on this project

having problem that school forge and other programme are not hindi
language can i start to translate it some where also internet
connectivity is not avil in most of the schools also systems are of
old config its like hell

how yet i and my friends have decided to change it any how is
translating wiki will also help???