[school-discuss] [Fwd: BOUNCE schoolforge-discuss@schoolforge.net: Non-member submission from ["Brian Gray" <bgray@linux4education.org>]]

Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2002 09:10:21 -0500 (EST)
Subject:
=?iso-8859-1?Q?Re:_[school-discuss]_Call_for_documentation_for_K12LTSP2.0?=
From: "=?iso-8859-1?Q?Brian__Gray?=" <bgray@linux4education.org>
To: schoolforge-discuss@schoolforge.net
Cc: pnelson@riverdale.k12.or.us, K12linux@riverdale.k12.or.us,
	k12ltsp@riverdale.k12.or.us, open-source-now-list@redhat.com,
	ltsp-discuss@lists.sourceforge.net

Paul,

I'd be glad to help with the World Wide Web and Proxy Web Server
sections.
/me ponders the document root of /home/httpd/html  In stock 7.x Red Hat
versions it's /var/www/html  Did you change it in the Distro or is it an
oldism carry over and thus docuemented as such. ;)

I'll also mirror the upcoming releaase as I've been doing the curren 7.2
release.  Just let me know when it's a go.

Regards,
BMan
Brian Gray
Web Admin of http://www.redhat.com