Re: [school-discuss] [Fwd: Which way to go?]

> Joshua Walton wrote:

> What is the best resource for us to trade open source projects with other school districts.

Hello Joshua,

About the interesting phrase "trade open source projects",  do you mean:

- "release 'open content'  learning objects" ? in a publicly available
repository? (as is rarely seen today, but which I favor)
or in a participating-members-only repository? (as is usually the case)

- "release an open source program useful for education" ? (in the classic
way, which is a major activity here)

- "participate in a group that pools website-based resources
to share services; learning objects, (and maybe evern conference moderation,
and community building)" ?

Bruno