[school-discuss] [Fwd: Re: [Fwd: Help on sourcing education panelists]]

[I'm sendint this message along in case anyone on this list is interested in taking part in this. I know it's short notice, but if you want to do so, contact John Bromhead and say I sent you--Doug]

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Help on sourcing education panelists]
Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2003 19:02:15 -0800
From: John Bromhead <john.bromhead@lindows.com>
To: W Pennington <w_pennington@yahoo.com>
CC: Doug Loss <dloss@seul.org>

Walt - thanks for the prompt reply.

Actually we have many exhibitors and speakers that won't be talking
about a LindowsOS implementation.

We are trying to keep the focus on the success of Desktop Linux as a
whole - so it would be great to hear from schools using other Desktop
Linux implementations.

Regards JohnB

--
If this helped you please take the time to rate the value
of this post; just click on the Affero link below.

http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=drloss

Doug Loss Courage is resistance to
Data Network Coordinator fear, mastery of fear --
Bloomsburg University not absence of fear.
dloss@bloomu.edu Mark Twain