Re: [school-discuss] ISO Award suggestions and Software Freedom

How about the Open Mind Award.
Open for OSS and for out of the box thinking
Mind for education, learning etc
Open Mind for, well, having an open mind

Jim
On Wednesday, February 5, 2003, at 08:24 AM, mike eschman wrote:

hello,

to keep it friendly and color-blind neutral, how about "the do-nut".

mike eschman, etc ...