[school-discuss] Schoolforge IRC Meeting: Planning

Hello all!
I've come to bring you all some good news! Schoolforge is planning to
have an IRC meeting on FreeNode! This is still in planning, but
will soon become a monthly item that will be planned. Currently a
time needs to be set, so I'm emailing you all to invite you to
tell me the time of month you will most likely be available. Please
email me in private (i.e. off list) or join me in the chatroom
#schoolforge on irc.freenode.net to give your response.

Thanks,
Christopher Hornbaker              Email: xion@openschooling.org
Founder of OpenSchooling           Jabber ID: Jilks@jabber.org
http://www.openschooling.org       IRC Nick: Jilks