Re: [school-discuss] English as a second language software

hello,

we produce audio books in .mp3 format from texts in the gutenberg collection
at http://www.etc-edu.com.  about 700+ books are currently available and we
do 5-35 books a month, depending.

concordia u. is going to start producing books too.

at http://www.etc-edu.com

in downloads [left side of screen, second box down, second entry in "Modules"]

the cd-burnable book reader has 100+ books which it will read and display one
line at a time, repeating as often as you like.

if it mispronounces anything, you can fix it :-)

you :

download it, then

burn it,  then

boot from it - it won't touch the hard drive.

not all soundboards work.

it's third release, with about 600+ users.

mike eschman, etc ...