[school-discuss] Thanks!= Linux and Active Directory/Windows networking

I entered the external DNS numbers and already had the isa proxy stuff and . .
.Yay!!! . . . I am sending this from Edubuntu!!!!

Now if I could only access my network folder . . . I'm close . . . it is
displayed on the desktop . . . asked for my user name and password . . . but it
won't let me view the contents.

Thanks to you all!

Marilyn