Re: [school-discuss] FOSS Digital Literracy Camapaign in Cameroon,Africa

@Dirk

Yeah we can skype my account is

mcstean

I will check you tomorrow am a bit tired now but am so glad to see
they are people who beleive in my ideas, here people where looking at
me as a revolutionary.
thanks once more

--
Marc Stephan Nkouly