Re: [school-discuss] Progress: Approaching 100 Members

Hi

> ***I see .is and .bg on two e-mail addresses.
> These are Bulgaria and Iceland, but I see no mention of those countries in the
> descriptions.

My guess is that .is is my e-mail address, and the member organisation is
the tutor-web, which is only a cyberspace entity.  Though it's hosted on
machines in Iceland and much of the content is in Icelandic, it is intended
to be international in nature - so I'm not sure I want to refer to a
"country" of origin, unless cyberspace qualifies as a country :-)

Cheers