[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
[school-discuss] How was NECC 2006?
- To: schoolforge-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [school-discuss] How was NECC 2006?
- From: "Justin Riddiough" <jriddiough@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 08:30:50 -0700
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivery-date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 11:31:03 -0400
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition; b=aufFoOgAyDywobAyS0rV7cUgSQ02E55r5ytBQljwxtqtjdeim2uQvwPKwFJ0ezFJk3Vx/CyUvYkZ07WCfIhn4F2evYzHxpurICSGbqgAMJFhL7rd+bwWcgt7vvD7Y3LQQGthE0OUc54KAqra3S+Hym9T+Jau4UJE6JQhBsQ+Ews=
- Reply-to: schoolforge-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-schoolforge-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
How did the Open Source labs and sessions go at NECC? Was anyone else
from this discuss list able to attend? It sounds like it would have
been a very informative event covering many interesting subjects, wish
I could have attended.