[school-discuss] European Open Source Conference and Workshops in Armenia

Dear Everyone,

I have recently joined the team of organizers of the European Open Source
Conference and Workshops in Yerevan, Armenia (please see announcement
below), and would be happy to provide any additional information.  I will,
of course, be mentioning SchoolForge and SEUL/edu during my e-Learning
overview.  All of you are invited to attend, of course :).

Best wishes,
Anoush Najarian

---------------------------------

CONFERENCE ANNOUNCEMENT

The Armenian High Tech Council of America, Union of IT Executives and
Enterprise Incubator Foundation are organizing the European Open Source
Conference and Workshops in Yerevan, Armenia. Please refer to the following
web site for more information:
http://www.opensourcearmenia.com/conference

European Open Source Conference and Workshops
June 28-30, 2004

Armenia Marriott Hotel Yerevan
Republic Square, Yerevan, Armenia

Conference Agenda:
http://www.opensourcearmenia.com/conference/agenda

The Conference and Workshops will be devoted to various aspects of Open
Source and its applications in industry, such as e-Business, e-Government,
e-Development, e-Learning, e-Healthcare, etc. Top-managers of global
companies, government officials and NGO leaders from Europe and the US will
present and share their views on further development of Open Source.

--
Anoush Najarian
SpiTux Project: http://spitux.org