Re: [school-discuss] [Fwd: NECC 2004 Super Early-Bird RegistrationReminder]--Anyone going?

Doug Loss wrote:
I just got this via email. Is anyone on the list going to this conference? If so, we should talk about how to work together to promote open resources there!
I'll be attending along with two other colleagues. We'll be doing a little blurb on Manhattan Virtual Classroom which I encourage all of you to come check out, after which you're free to go back to your regularly scheduled march through the conference to pick up some more free swag.
--
Ian Paterson https://www.ipaterson.ca