[school-discuss] Re: blogging in education (was: proposed online education :Not Just Home Schooling)

have a look at http://edublogs.org/

they offer a wordpress-based platform for educational blogging, plus tips, plus a community to share ideas with.

personally, I prefer wrodpress to blogger, but its a matter of taste.