Re: [school-discuss] Replacement Hard Drive or Computer

Joel Kahn wrote:
From some of the postings on this thread, I'm
getting the impression that there are enough
components in the hands of various people to put
together whole computers. This task could be given
to some high school students, and then one of the
completed computers could be sent to me. Various
SchoolForge members get extra room on their
shelves, students get valuable hardware experience,
I get a new machine, my wife (and hopefully others)
get to see what FLOSS can do.... Everybody wins.
:-)

Joel

Hello Joel,
I'm afraid you're mixing up public and private values.
When your wife gets a new machne, education misses one.
Kind regards,
Dirk

--
Our Open Source projects for schools: