Re: [school-discuss] gcompris won at the trophee du libre

Bruno, Last night my four-and-half year old daughter Riza was playing with
Gcompris. She likes it very much. Particularly the tool to learn mouse
movements and Potato Guy! Thanks from distant India for all the excellent
work you'll guys have put in. If we could help to get some developers from
here to volunteer with you task, do let us know. Frederick Noronha in Goa,
India.

On Mon, 26 May 2003, David Bucknell wrote:

> I'd like to add my thanks and congratulations to those of others for Bruno and
> team's hard work to make GCompris the excellent set of applications it is. I
> look forward to Schoolforge helping him to find new contributing developers,
> too, especially since he has created a Python version. Jeff Elkner et al (his
> students) may just be able to contribute a board or two, I'll bet.
>
> I've posted the news (below) on http://news.schoolforge.net
>
> David
> =
> Quoting Bruno Coudoin <bruno.coudoin@free.fr>:
>
> > I am proud to annouce that gcompris won the education trophee at the
> > trophee du libre that took place last friday in soisson france.
> > http://www.tropheesdulibre.org
> >
> > I would like to thanks all the contributors that helped gcompris to be
> > the successfull project it is now.
> >
> > I also thanks the organisation abuledu and ofset who make a lot to bring
> > gcompris and other free educational application to the schools.
> >
> > Thanks again to all of you out there moving bits little by little and
> > who makes the free software dream becomming reality.
> >
> > Bruno.
Frederick Noronha (FN)        | http://www.fredericknoronha.net
Freelance Journalist          | http://www.bytesforall.org
http://goalinks.pitas.com     | http://joingoanet.shorturl.com
http://linuxinindia.pitas.com | http://www.livejournal.com/users/goalinks
T: 0091.832.2409490 or 2409783 M: 0 9822 122436