[school-discuss] seeking ideas for policy recommendation on ICT-education

Friends

I Âwas asked to write a small paper on the following topic (copied verbatim)

A list of policy recommendations and an action plan for role of ICT in the education of disadvantaged groups,

Basically what they are asking is for clear areas in which policy should focus on being more proactive inÂassistingÂdisadvantagedÂgroups in the education sector in Vietnam, yet it can apply anywhere. Â

I like to break ICT-educationÂprojects into these main areas...
If Âyou might have some ideas or Âparticular people/groups to direct me to then I will greatly appreciate your help.

Cheers
Tim

j. Tim Denny, Ph.D. Â
ÂConsultant - International Development, Education and ICT
 SKYPE - jtdenny  Googletalk - denny.jt
http://www.linkedin.com/in/jtdenny
https://www.avuedigitalservices.com/VR/id130765695
While SAT scores might predict your success in the classroom, beyond a basic level of intelligence your passion, motivation, initiative, networking and hustle matter more than your grade-point average. ÂDale Stephens founder of UnCollege.org
https://www.sugarsync.com/referral?rf=esi2y0whdhk52&utm_source=txemail&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=referral