Re: [school-discuss] Sun Lights up Java Desktop on x86

This has been in the works now for quite some time, but as proprietary solutions go, I can't see how my schools could justify paying the average $35,000 dollars per year nut!  In addition, I'd be willing to bet Sun maintenance and support does not mean hands-on onsite support, which is what most schools need regardless of platform.

Ricardo Wagemaker wrote:
For those that has not seen it yet.

http://www.internetnews.com/ent-news/article.php/3420431

                                           Ricardo Wagemaker Supporting the JDS and LG3D Community. I Believe in Linux as a Entertainment O.S. Gaming environment should start on Linux.