Re: [school-discuss] Open Source Linux PBX

 > Has anyone out there tried this yet??

   I personally haven't.  But there was an extensive discussion about Asterisk
on our LUG's mailing list (gnhlug.org).  The overall consensus there (with no
dissenting notes) was the it's the real deal: amazingly powerful, flexible,
and free.

   One list member I recall was using it at a mid-sized business, another was
reselling it for business use.  The only negative comment was, like a lot of
free software, it was a bit geeky to set up, but as I said, it got rave
reviews.

 Regards,
 .
 Randy

--
While we sit comfortably using our computers, soldiers paid for with our taxes
are killing and torturing innocent people half a world away in order to steal