[school-discuss] Musix

Great news!

Today is actually the first day I am taking intermediate students to the lab and
running Musix.  It has been going extremely well.  We are doing an easy rhythm
game on Solfege and then playing with the Hydrogen Drum Machine.  Everything
has been going really well.  The computers are booting into this wonderful
music studio and everything is working.  Yay!

For me, configuring sound/midi has been quite difficult on Linux.  I can run all
sorts of servers and graphics, but until now music software has defeated me.  I
love this bootable Musix CD, and so do my students!

Any other reports of teachers having fun with live CDs?

Been really enjoying the conversation and advice on bootables,

marilyn