Re: [school-discuss] bootable Cd's?

On Tue, Oct 03, 2006 at 11:51:26AM -0500, Richard Houston wrote:
> > Wow, would be great to announce it on e.g. lwn.net too.
> > We've been mirroring TheOpenCD and it has been useful.
> For sure, once I have the next version ready we can maybe get
> some ideas going on where we can promote it. I try to be as
> humble as possible so if anyone wants to promote the disk that
> is fine by me. Also seeding the torrent is alway a great burden
> off my web server. ;)

Well I try to mirror interesting things like that
(but this ML is often eaten by spamfilter) -- we
aren't exactly ibiblio but are way faster here
in Ukraine.

Particularly, EduNix II got there too:
ftp://ftp.linux.kiev.ua/pub/Linux/CD/EduNix

I'll try to at least skim the list and mirror/announce
the software as usual; we also happen to conduct free software
conference (this year it's 5, and it's this Saturday/Sunday :)

http://conference.osdn.org.ua [mainly in Russian/Ukrainian]

--
 ---- WBR, Michael Shigorin <mike@xxxxxxxxxxx>