Re: [school-discuss] StarOffice in Edu.

I've been looking for evidence of StarOffice 6 adoption in
universities, and haven't found any yet.
Google searches find plenty of StarOffice 5.2 references, but no 6.0
ones yet.
If you know of a university web page mentioning their support for
StarOffice 6,
please send it to me so I can include it in
  http://www.kegel.com/linux/edu/#apps
Thanks,
Dan