Re: [school-discuss] Approaching administration: ammunition needed

That's a HUGE response, right off the bat!

As a first, quick and dirty response, I could list a few capabilities
I've heard bandied about:

   Gradebooks
   Grade submission
   Attendance
   Scheduling
   Enrollment management
   ?Transcript/Student histories
   Syllabus maybe (Moodle is available already)

Alan