[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
[school-discuss] Print Shop FIles
- To: schoolforge-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [school-discuss] Print Shop FIles
- From: Joel Kahn <jj2kk4@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 17:51:36 -0700 (PDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivery-date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 20:51:46 -0400
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=Message-ID:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=IHd9D0y5LXjbKW75CvYxLRaMdgnURsysDnHQeNWLCr0ircOn306ZzMvIk3mcm8F2WmCfbjALuX7mZ/cim5J5trDSCcOzFAM/HlCMBkzGiY5rhkibg1DKN6BST6oBvDGJvpob62/1qvUFJVikaTrDDVrqAy9z+ZEZMTsEDy6nPcY= ;
- Reply-to: schoolforge-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-schoolforge-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Does anyone know of a FOSS program that can at least
read and display the PCB files used by Print Shop Pro?
Even better would be the ability to convert them to
commonly used graphics formats (JPEG &c). I'm hoping
that Broderbund didn't make it illegal &/or impossible
to do anything with the file format without using
their proprietary products. . . .
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around