[school-discuss] sufficient computer:student ratios

Daniel,

Can you point to any studies that confirm the 3:1 minimum ratio? I've
been asked by a school board member here to find (among other things)
some studies on the issue, and since you're mentioning it now, I'm
asking you first. :)

Thanks,
Matt

Daniel Howard wrote:    [Fri Sep 29 2006, 03:57:22AM EDT]

--
Open Source Software Engineering Consultant
http://majen.net/