Re: [school-discuss] So long windows

John Mitchell wrote:
Is there a linux program comparable to Netsupport School that allows central control of computers from a single teacher station? If not I can live with it. Either way, windows is getting kicked to the curb. I'm free...
Georges Khaznadar, one of the managers of this project, used to be a member of this mailing list. He may still be. Here's the FreshMeat listing for labomanager:

http://freshmeat.net/projects/labomanager/

It was intended to do what you're asking for, I think. But it hasn't been updated recently and I don't know it's status.

Doug