[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: SEUL: SEUL duplicating efforts?
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
On 18-Feb-98 Kevin Forge wrote:
- -> While we are at it, once X is configured the user should be able to
- -> change
- -> res with a program. i.e. click on a menu select a depth/size/frequency
- -> from the list of supported settings ( created during the config ) then
- -> have
- -> X switch to those settings. Restarting if necessary. Sometimes you
- -> will
- -> just feel the need to run in a different resolution for a while. i.e.
- -> 1280*1024*256 for CAd and 800*600*65k for writing ... on the same
- -> screen.
Already does it. CTRL-ALT-KP+ and CTRL-ALT-KP- cycle between resolutions
configured for the card.
E-Mail: Cyberdyn@seul.org Date: 19-Feb-98 Time: 08:25:34
"I keep seeing spots in front of my eyes."
"Did you ever see a doctor?"
"No, just spots."
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----